Select Chapters:

Saturday, January 21, 2012

All bets are OFF!

This is just something I wanna let it out of my mind. Why do you wanna bet on something when you do not even want to pay your bet? It's stupid. It's silly. It's ridiculous. 

So this is the story. I have a friend who I used to bet on who will win the match (in lieu of the Australian Open). But every time I win, she never wants to pay the bet. That just irritates my ass.

I mean, why, why would you agree on a bet if you don’t wanna pay it? Yet when I lose, you gladly take every opportunity to caress me into paying my debt. Bleargh! Unfair! Cunning! Sly!

I mean what makes the game interest is if you bet on it. I don’t mean financially, it can be in a form of dare or challenges too. But if you do not think you can do the dare (pay the bet), don’t even be in one!

I hate it. I don't wanna play with you again.


Lol.


So do you have one of those friends who like to play bets with you but never want to accept defeat when he/she loses??

No comments: