Select Chapters:

Thursday, January 19, 2012

those moments you regret

I was watching Australia Open 2012 2nd round match between Andy Roddick and Lleyton Hewitt. It was the end of 3rd set with Lleyton leading 2-1. It was a very close match between the two. It was around 11pm and I decided to take shower first before coming back to the tv. But when I came back, the match was over. Andy withdrew due to injury. Man, how I wish I did not leave the tv to watch what was going on.

I hate those times where I missed important moments because I decided to do simple stuff like toilet breaks or snack times. One time I was watching this soccer match and I decided to go to pee for a minute and when I returned two goals were conceded -_-a.

Well, this is not a big deal. I can always watch a replay. For the soccer's goals, yes, it is easy, you can get that in many sites. But for the actual & live action of what was going on between Andy withdrawal, I doubt I can find that videos on youtube. But I am still hoping =D

No comments: