Select Chapters:

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Power Rangers Samurai Lego: Luck or Coincidence?

Let me tell you an interesting story about luck and/or coincidence. One day I was stumbled upon this interesting Power Rangers Samurai Lego. There are a total 8 of them but you cannot choose which one you will get. So they are all packed separately in an identical packaging. You buy one, open, and see which one you get. This is the lists:
So you can see on above pictures that there are 8 of them:
The red one is the ULTRA RARE.
Gold, pink, and dekker are the RARE.
The 2 ninjas, blue, and mooger is the COMMON one.
I first bought one and guess which one I got: MOOGER. The not only COMMON, but also the worse among all common. You see, Mooger is just the enemy's minion.. I did not even get the ninjas or the blue ranger. So sad.

I then decided to buy one more time. This time I asked my girlfriend to buy one for me. She got the ULTRA RARE Red Ranger. I'm like what the........ Is this coincidence? Does she possess the ultimate luck while I'm not? Hmmm...

 Few days later, I decided to buy one more time, hoping that at least I get a RARE item. Well, I do not need another ULTRA RARE right. So I am just hoping to get a RARE one. I got a COMMON Blue Ranger.

 Oh well, at least is better than a Mooger yeah?


No comments: