Select Chapters:

Monday, June 14, 2010

Space Bounds - EMINEM

This is to all of you heart broken people.. whose girlfriend or boyfriend may have cheated on you.. I say fuck them.. You deserve better..
And i just want u to know that u r not alone..
I do whatever it takes
When I'm with you I get the shakes
My body aikes when I aint
With you I have zero strength
There's no limit on how far I would go
No boundries no lengths
I wasn't lookin but I stumbled onto you must've been fate
But so much is at stake what the fuck does it take
But a door shuts in your face
Promise me if I cave in and break and leave myself open
That I won't be makin a mistake
So after two year and 8 months its no longer me that you want
You chose to go with that fag
Fuck and kiss him the way you did to me
No, wait, that ain't right,
You were too disgusted to kiss me
I always wonder why you would not let me come to your place,
you gave me one o one reasons, excuses, shits and craps
when the truth was because you were fucking another fag
You lied through yout teeth, you used me,
Called me only when you needed me
Two year eight means shit to you
you fucked me from the back
and let my corpse eaten by the asses and the bitches
But I love you so much it hurts
Never mistreated you once
I poured my heart out to you
I let down my guard swear to god
Ill blow my brains in your lap
Lay here and die in your arms
Up to my knees and I'm bleedin
I'm tryin to stop you from leavin
You won't even listen so fuck it
I don't think you understand the sacrifices that I made
I've already wasted over half of my life I would've laid
Down and died for you I no longer cry for you
No more pain bitch you
Took me for granted took my heart and ran it straight into the planet
Into the dirt I can no longer stand it
Not even once say you apreciate me I deserve respect
I've done my best to give you nothing less than perfectness
And I know that if I end this I'll no longer have nothing left
But you keep treating me like a staircase, you negelcted me
It's time to fucking step
And I would have done anything for you
To show you how much I adored you
But it's over now
Its too late to save our love
Just promise me you'll think of me everytime you look up in the sky and see a star

*thx to marshall matters aka eminem xP

1 comment:

Kim =) said...

aww theo emo. ><

God still loves you k. like THIS much :)