Select Chapters:

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I Don't Know How She Does It

I watched this movie on a sunday with my gf before church and what I like about this chick flick is the fact that it is succint. Unlike many other Sarah-Jessica-Parker movie, it is 89 minutes long. It is not draggy (recall Have you heard about the Morgans? and of course the two-hours ++ SATC!). I Don't Know How She Does It goes right to the point!

Plus got James Bond (Pierce Brosnan)!



But nonetheless, yes, it is still, indeed, one of those SJP movie. Touche!

The movie brings upon the idea of "LIST" how guys don't come up with a list while girls do. I beg to differ because I do make a list. In fact, I always make a list. It helps me keep in track and remind me of things I need to do. This is particularly useful during busy days like when I have 9-5pm class with many errands to do. So yeah, GUYS do make a list, mind you that Sarah!


Do you make a list?

Movie rating: 6.5 / 10

No comments: